L.J. Shen: Defy ~ ARC Review - InBookEden

2017. február 2., csütörtök

L.J. Shen: Defy ~ ARC Review



Defy
by L.J. Shen
Sinners of Sains #0,5

Synopsis


My name is Melody Greene, and I have a confession to make.
I slept with my student, a senior in high school.
Multiple times.
I had multiple orgasms.
In multiple positions.
I slept with my student and I enjoyed it.
I slept with my student and I’d do it all over again if I could turn back time.
My name is Melody Greene, and I got kicked out of my position as a teacher and did my walk of shame a la Cersei Lannister from the principal’s office, minutes after said principal threatened to call the cops on me.
My name is Melody Greene, and I did something bad because it made me feel good.
Here is why it was totally worth it.


5 "Defy" Star

Teljesen letaglózott. Fantasztikus történet, igazi érző karakterekkel. Nagyon nehezen tettem le, ami az olvasási időmön meg is látszik, gyakorlatilag faltam a sorokat.
Jamie hurrikánként söpör végig a szívemen, csakúgy mint Melodyén.
A fiú korához képest nagyon érett és kedves, sőt mindeközben még iszonyú szexi is.
Mel pedig erős, jószívű nő, akinek sajnálatos módon egy rossz mozdulat miatt fel kell adnia az álmait.
Kettejük közti mérhetetlen szexuális vágy már az első fejezetek után kézzel tapinthatóak, ami a sztori során csak erősödik.

Tetszett hogy nem folytonos drámával és civakodással találkoztam, őszinték voltak egymással, de komolyan mostanában annyira ritka az ilyen történet.
Jamie anyját gyűlöltem (ezen nincs mit fokozni), az a nő maga az ördög. Bort iszik, vizet prédikál. (He holds with the hare and runs with the hounds.)
Sajnáltam a külön töltött időt bár hála istennek nem volt hosszú, de ezeknél a fejezeteknél elmorzsoltam egypár könnycseppet értük.

Képtalálat a következÅ‘re: „woman cry gif”

Az biztos hogy nagyon várom a következÅ‘ részeket, kedvenc sorozat lett 

My Review in English

This book completely swept me off my feet. It was a fantastic story with really authentic characters.
I couldn’t put it down and it was also reflected in how quickly I finished it, I practically devoured the story.
Jamie, like a hurricane swept through mine and Melody’s heart.
He is quite mature for his age and he is also pretty sexy while Mel is a strong, kind-hearted woman who because of the consequence of one wrong move had to give up her dreams.
The sexual tension between them was almost touchable and as the story moved by it has only grown.
I liked that it wasn’t so much drama and fighting in the story. The characters were honest with each other and this kind of story is pretty rare nowadays.
I hated Jamie’s mother, she was the devil herself. She preached water when she herself drank wine.
I felt so sad about the time they spent separated but fortunately it wasn’t too long, although I shed a few tears for them while I was reading these chapters.

This series became a favorite for me, and I really can’t wait for the following sequences. 

Rengeteg hála és köszönet pveronikának remélem most már magamtól is menni fog :)


A sorozat megjelent részei:





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése