L.J. Shen: Ruckus ~ ARC Review+Teaser - InBookEden

2017. május 24., szerda

L.J. Shen: Ruckus ~ ARC Review+Teaser


SZIASZTOK!


Ma L.J. Shen egy újabb szívhezszóló történetét hozom el nektek ami nem más mint a Sinners of Saint sorozat 2. része Ruckus címmel.

33643772

SYNOPSIS
  
Rosie

They say that life is a beautiful lie and death a painful truth. They're right.
No one has ever made me feel more alive than the guy who serves as a constant reminder that my clock is ticking.
He is my forbidden, shiny apple. The striking fallacy to my blunt, raw, truth.
He is also my sister's ex-boyfriend.
One thing you should know before you judge me;
I saw him first. I craved him first. I loved him first.
Eleven years later, he waltzes into my life, demanding a second chance.
Dean Cole wants to be my bronze horseman.
But my clock is ticking. See, I’m not like the rest. I have an illness.
Sometimes I conquer it.
Sometimes it conquers me.
My white knight has finally arrived.
Hopefully, he isn’t too late.



2017.05.21.
Este 9:30
Ebben a pillanatban tettem le a könyvet és a szívem kihagyott egy ütemet.
Este 10:00
Még mindig csak Ruckus és Rosie jár a fejemben, próbálok rájönni ezek után hogyan fogok lefeküdni és aludni.
Este 10:30
Na most talán sikerül.
Éjjel 02:28
Még álmomban is velem vannak.

2017.05.22.
Délelőtt 10:37
Még mindig keresem a megfelelő szavakat mellyel tökéletesen kitudom fejezni az érzéseimet.
Talán ezek volnának azok: kétségbeesetten többet akartam, mérges voltam, mostanra már annyi könnyet ejtettem hogy teljesen kiapadt a könnycsatornám.

Hónapok óta vártam hogy végre olvashassam, mikor megláttam a kindlen majd kiugrottam a bőrömből. Nem az volt amit vártam, SOKKAL több volt annál!
Annyira tetszettek a visszatekintések, nagyon sok dologra került fény. Hihetetlen hogy az ember akár évtizedeket is tud várni a nagy Ő-re.
Dean véletlenül sem tökéletes, de Rosie sem. Mindketten múltuk és jövőjük fogjai. De amíg nem engeded el a múltat nem lehet jövőd sem. El sem hiszem hogy ennyi időbe telt!
Imádtam amikor Dean Baby LeBlanc-nak szólította Rosiet az olyan Deanes dolog volt.
Rosie családja annyira figyelmes, hogy már-már megfolytották őt meg engem is, egyáltalán nem csodálom hogy önálló életet akart élni, sőt csodálom is érte. Annyira erős és független, pedig egy ilyen betegséggel egyáltalán nem lehet könnyű együtt élni.
Dean pedig egy romantikus rohadék, imádtam! Minden egyes tette azt bizonyítja hogy mennyire figyelmes és jó ember, ámde ő is mint sokan mások álarcot visel. Amikor lehull a lepel meglepő fordulattal találkozunk.
De minden Jing-nek van egy Jang-ja, akik összetartoznak örökké együtt leszenk.
Minden az időzítésen múlik! Vajon a szerelem mindent túlél?!

REVIEW IN ENGLISH

2017.05.21.
9:30 p.m.
I just put down the book at the moment, and my heart missed a beat.
10:00 p.m.
Ruckus and Rosie are still in my mind. I try to figure out how will I be able to sleep.
10:30 p.m.
Now, maybe.
2:28 night
They are still with me in my dream.

2017.05.22.
10: 37 a.m.
I'm still looking for the convenient words to represent my feeling perfectly.
Maybe these are those: I wanted more despairingly I was angry and I cryed all my teadrops.
I have been waiting for months to read this book. So when I saw it in the Kindle I nearly jumped out my skin.
The book was not likely than I had expected but better.
I really liked the recollections because they open my eyes to lots of important things. It is unbelievable that someone is able to wait decades for tha Great love. Dean is not perfect at all, but Rosie neither. Both of them are prisoners of their past. But you can not have a future until you don't leave your pastway. I can not believe how long it did take...
The family of Rosie was as attentive than they asphyxiated her with their love.
So I was not really surprised of the fact that she wanted to live on her own. I admire her strenght and ability to live independently dispite of her serious illness.
Dean is a romantic bastard, but I have really adored him. His goodness , care and attention was shown by just his actions because he hidden away his true self behind a mask like many people.
Nonetheless, when mask falls down we get to face an unexpected fact.
Every Ying has an Yang. Congruous people will be together for ever.
Everything depends on the right timing!
May the love survive everything?

TEASERS



Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése