Amo Jones: The Broken Puppet ~ARC Review - InBookEden

2017. július 16., vasárnap

Amo Jones: The Broken Puppet ~ARC Review



34630380

The Broken Puppet by Amo Jones
Series: The Elite King's Club
Release Date: July 18th 2017

SINOPSYS

“I thought I knew who I was, but I was wrong.”

The Silver Swan
- 1. A girl who is tarnished. Tainted. One who does not fit into the confinement of legend.
The Silver Swan
-2. Madison Montgomery.

I was lied to.
I was cheated.
Resigned to pick up the scraps of empty memories and disarrayed thoughts, I left. After finally cutting the strings of manipulation, I resorted to do what I’ve done since I was a child, something my father drilled into my brain since I could handle my first rifle.
Run.
I’m a mere shadow of the girl they all knew.
Lies and deceit change you. They alter your entire outlook on life.
I’m Madison Montgomery, and I want to play a game.
Here’s what happens when I win.

Riddle me this, Mads.
What goes bump in the night,
but is something you can’t see with sight?
You may run, and you may hide.
If by happily ever after, you mean Bonnie & Clyde.




5 "Broken Puppet" Star

"As alluring as a floating swan, but as deadly as a silver bullet."

Kegyetlen volt, izgatott voltam, féltem és ezzel egy időben szinte felforrt a vérem.

Amo Jones ismét nagyot alakított, sajnos a The Broken Puppet csak a második könyv amit tőle olvasok, mindazonáltal biztos vagyok benne hogy nem az utolsó.
Rengeteg kérdésemre kaptam választ az első rész után mégis egyre több újabb- és újabb merült fel amire a következő rész megjelenéséig kell várnom.

A cselekmény egy percig sem hagyja lankadni az olvasó figyelmét, akaratlanul is beengedjük agyunk legelrejtettebb zugaiba ahol mindig motoszkál egy kérdés. Mi lesz most? Vele mi fog történni?
Egész egyszerűen muszáj tovább olvasni!

Madison egy igazán bátor lány ebből adódóan hajlamos meggondolatlanul cselekedni. Ettől függetlenül nagyra tartom mert nem várja hogy mindig más mentse meg a seggét. Bishop vagy jéggé fagyasztotta vagy mindent elemésztő lángokkal perzselte fel szívünket. Mindezzel egyidőben az Ő vastag jégpáncélja is olvadni kezd és megpillanthatjuk lelkének egy darabját ami félelmetes ámde épp ettől annyira csodálatos.

Rengeteg múltbéli emléket kapunk illetve néhány kisebb szeletet a Könyvből is amire rohadt kíváncsi vagyok már.

Ámde tudjátok mi a legizgalmasabb?! A VÉGE!!!
Na szóval, ha szereted a félelmetes, rejtélyes ámde végig szenvedélyes történeteket kapd a kezedbe és le ne rakd amíg a végére nem érsz!

Képtalálat a következőre: „elválasztó”

"As alluring as a floating swan, but as deadly as a silver bullet."

It was ruffianly, I was so excited and I was affraid while my blood heated.
Amo Jones has created a great deal again. Unfortunately The Broken Puppet was just the second book which I have read from her, nevertheless not the last. Although I have given answers to my questions during reading it but more questions have come up in my mind while I was making it to the end of this story. Unhappily I have to wait until the next part to give my answers.
The act doesn't let the reader's attention fall down for a minute, we allow unobtrusively it into the most latent parts of our brain where there is always one question: What will happen now?
You just have to read it all!

Madison is a really brave girl so she tends to behave rashly. Regardeless of this, I appreciate her because she doesn't wait to another save her neck. Bishop has frozen our heart or burned it with all-burning flames. Meanwhile, his thick ice armor has began to melt thus we can gain a glimpse of a piece of his soul what is awesome and wonderful at the same time.

We get lot of past memories and some small details of the Book what I'am really waiting for and I'am horribly curious about it.

Nevertheless, do you know what is the most exciting part of this book? THE END!
Consequently, if you like the awesome, mysterious and enduring passionating stories you should pick up this book and I promise you will be not able to put it down until the end.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése